Want to drive lots of website traffic? Report on the death of a celebrity before it’s true. Granted, no one will respect your content once they realize that your report was false, but it’s great for clicks.
The same applies to marketing and tech blogs. If you want clicks, just report that organic reach is dead for Facebook pages.
Run a Google search for “Facebook Organic Reach” and you’ll get some of the following results during the first three pages:
- Facebook Puts Everyone On Notice About The Death Of Organic Reach
- Facebook officially kills organic reach for brands, making all your Page “Likes” useless
- Facebook Explains Why Organic Reach Is Dying
- 2014: The year Facebook organic reach died
- Say Goodbye to Facebook Organic Reach
- Facebook’s organic reach over and out, what’s next for brands?
- Facebook Zero: Considering Life After the Demise of Organic Reach
- Facebook Killed Organic Reach — Thanks For The Favor
- Facebook Has Finally Killed Organic Reach. What Should Marketers Do Next?
Read the entire article @ www.jonloomer.com